Wired into the door controller, the SentryPost, will detect forklifts, pallet jacks, people and other objects. Once detection occurs the door will be sent to the open position and remain open until detection ceases.
The bollard can be poured into the floor, welded to an embedded spool, anchored to the floor using mechanical or chemical anchors or clamped to existing bollard or goal post.
- Schedule 40 Pipe.
- Bolt down cover.
- Threaded hole in pipe for conduit (by installer).
- Divergent photo eye(s) mounted to a swivel base.
- Powder coated safety yellow
- Single or double photo eye
- Use for Activation, Hold open, Safety Lights, etc.
- Strobe light on top actived when detection occurs
Call us today to arrange for a free demonstration of Sentry Post:
Photo eyes inside the bollard are adjustable so that the detection field can be adjusted. The photo eyes used can also be adjusted to detect from 1′ to 10′ away. The eyes “see” through a narrow slot at the top of the bollard, +/- 36″ above the floor.